Before using this website or submitting personal information, please check the following information.
<Items of personal information to be collected and methods of collection>
1. The company collects the following information as essential items with the consent of the user at the time of initial membership registration for membership registration, smooth customer consultation, and provision of various services.
1) Individual member
- Name, mobile phone number, date of birth
2) business member
- Name (personal or corporate name in Korean, English), ID, password, e-mail, workplace location (nationality and address), operating website URL, phone number, mobile phone number, birth date (corporate establishment date)
2. The following information may be automatically generated and collected in the course of service use or business processing.
- Cookies, service usage records, bad usage records
3. The following payment information can be collected when using the paid service.
- Credit card payment: Card company name, card owner name, card number, expiration date, etc
4. Method of collecting personal information
The company collects personal information in the following ways.
- Home page, phone, counseling board, e-mail, event application, delivery request, etc.
- Provision from a partner company
▶ Purpose of collection of personal information
1. Implementation of contract for service provision and settlement of fees
Delivery of goods, personal authentication, purchase and payment of charges, collection of charges, provision of content, customized services, etc.
2. Member Management
Individual identification of members, confirmation of intention to join, use of member services, prevention of use of defective members, restriction of number of membership, preservation of records for dispute settlement, handling complaints, and notification of customs-related information.
3. Utilization of marketing, advertising, statistics and development of new services
Provision of services and advertisements according to statistical characteristics, provision of event and advertisement information and participation opportunities, and identification of access frequency
Development of new services such as various statistical surveys and customized services in the use of members' services.
▶ Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic personal information collection device
▶ Purpose of use, such as cookies
- Target marketing and personalized services are provided by analyzing the access frequency and visit time of members and non-members, identifying users' tastes and interests and tracking traces, and identifying the degree of participation in various events and the number of visits, etc.
- You have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, you can allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, go through verification every time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
▶ To reject cookie settings
- Example: As a method of refusing to set cookies, you can accept all cookies by selecting the option of your web browser, check each time you save a cookie, or refuse to save all cookies.
*How to set (e.g., Chrome and Whale are recommended): Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing services.
[Sharing and provision of personal information]
The company uses users' personal information within the scope notified by the "purpose of collecting personal information", and does not use it beyond the scope without the user's prior consent or disclose the user's personal information to the outside in principle. However, exceptions are made when users agree to disclose in advance, in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or if there is a request from the investigative agency in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the law for investigation purposes.
[Protection of personal information]
The company is taking various technical/management measures to prevent loss, theft, leakage, modulation, or damage to the user's personal information. However, if major personal information such as passwords is lost, stolen, or leaked by the user himself/herself, the user is responsible for the loss, theft, or leakage, so please pay attention to the management.
[Contact information of the person in charge of personal information management and the person in charge]
You can report any personal information protection complaints that arise from using the company's services to the personal information management manager.
The company will promptly and sufficiently respond to users' reports.